Riverdale is not a town I’d like to live in, it’s filled with criminals, backstabbers and bullies. Yet, the comic book style of the show makes it very enjoyable to watch and it has filled many of our Saturday pasta evenings with joy and laughter… So, if I had to live in that town, what would be the things I would enjoy doing?
1. I wouldn’t get licked by Veronica (I’m happily married, you sick perverts!), but I would eat milkshakes until it runs out of my nose. Pop’s is the best place in the entire show.
2. I would join the South Side Snakes, their jacket is so cool. Seriously, I always wanted a perfecto but I could never find one that doesn’t look or too new or too cheap.
3. I would practice bow shooting with Cheryl Blossom. Not for Cheryl (again, I’m married!), but because bows are the only Dungeon & Dragons weapons that is a real thing in this world. Even though, I recently read that axe throwing is becoming a thing.
4. I would spend my days at the whyte wyrm, playing Mortal Kombat. I don’t know a single bar in my whole town with a MKII arcade cabinet anymore, or any arcade cabinet at all. It makes me sad.
5. I tried to find a fifth thing but I’m afraid I’ll have to leave it at four.